Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Frontiercountry Shooting Exposition attraction, which recently celebrated its blue anniversary
Frontiercountry Shooting Exposition
November 11, 1989
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a visit to the late 1800s, but with sound effects and no dancing girls!
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Expectant parents can ride.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and shoes away from the other guests at most times if you want to keep them.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- It is rumored that Mushu's frozen wheel is enshrined beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.