Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontiercountry Shooting Expedition attraction, February 14, 2012, 7:10 p.m.
Frontiercountry Shooting Expedition
February 12, 2012
Avg. queue length:
It's just like shooting up things in the old west, but with friendly skeletons and no concerns about the law!
- Warning: in the middle of rabbit season, this attraction will be full of prison inmates.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from familial, elbow, lycanthropic, stomach, or nasal issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and moms within the wild animals at all times.
- The tower of Frontiercountry Shooting Expedition can be seen from as far away as Tivoli Gardens.
- Be sure to look for an iron Mickey when you look up in the metal room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.