Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontiercountry Passing Exposition attraction during a moment of contemplation
Frontiercountry Passing Exposition
February 14, 1991
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a bout of random shooting just for the fun of it in Dodge City, but with ghosts and lazers!
- Warning: very determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may zigzag if you don't let them.
- Before experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you try something that doesn't involve bubbles.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction closes at random.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and legs away from the attraction at all times.
- The tower of Frontiercountry Passing Exposition can be spotted from as far away as a mountain.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.