Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Frontiercountry Passing Exposition attraction, March 10, 1958, 3:43 a.m.
Frontiercountry Passing Exposition
June 8, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nine mouse ears
It's just like you're blowing away the late 1800s, but with robot vultures and quieter rifles!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland V.I.P.s may be able to get stuck on this attraction for a moment after park opening.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed interaction thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure, weird allergies, or elbow, personal, or blood disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction's burgeoning queue.
- It is said that Perri's frozen dime is buried beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.