Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An underground view of Frontiercountry Passing Exposition when it's covered in fog
Frontiercountry Passing Exposition
January 11, 1983
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a gunfight in the wild west, but with giggling gunfighters and less gunpowder burns!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Instead of opening this attraction, look for something less magical.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character interaction place.
- The law requires you to keep your children and glasses inside the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to rent precision belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.