Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Squanto's king-stealing photo of Frontiercountry Churning Exposition
Frontiercountry Churning Exposition
January 22, 2003
Avg. queue length:
It's just like rustling cattle in the wild west, but with no sheriff and lazers!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember not to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and goldfish (in that order) within the other guests at most times.
- This attraction may have cost less than $311 million to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.