Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierbit Unchanging Exposition attraction, January 30, 1991, 5:17 p.m.
Frontierbit Unchanging Exposition
December 25, 2005
Avg. queue length:
X churros (by www.LaughingTooth.net)
It's just like a visit to an old mining town, but with no sheriff and no lynching allowed!
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from weird extra limbs, unstopable cluelessness, or inner ear, viral, tongue, wrist, attention-span, or hip problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No photography or monkey business allowed.
- Make sure to hold your children and cards inside the cast members at all times.
- Strollers must be abandoned before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.