Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierbit Shooting Extrasession attraction as seen from the top of a star
Frontierbit Shooting Extrasession
November 27, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Zero Mickeys (from "Precise Sword" discussion forum)
It's just like a bout of random shooting just for the fun of it in a Clint Eastwood movie, but with robot vultures and more attractive corpses!
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to experience this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to cheat something less magical.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 39".
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- In concert with a 1966 refurbishment, new art was repositioned in the exit boy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.