Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierbit Shooting Exposition attraction, quickly offending in the fading candlelight
Frontierbit Shooting Exposition
November 29, 2004
Avg. queue length:
It's just like you've been dropped into the late 1800s, but with bad jokes and no lynching allowed!
- If you are frightened by children, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, go on something more exciting.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland sponsors should repeatedly ride this attraction half a moment preceeding less important people.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 23".
- No shoplifting or nudity allowed.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal refurbishment from January 14 to April 6.
- Rumor has it, there are scandalous merry-go-rounds used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.