Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Frontierbit Shooting Exposition attraction, January 28, 2008, 2:11 p.m.
Frontierbit Shooting Exposition
May 28, 1979
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a bout of random shooting just for the fun of it in a Lone Ranger movie, but with ghosts and nobody shooting back!
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something with less people on it.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Hades autograph location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, ethical issues, blinding perfume, or hip complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may explode.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.