Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierbit Shooting Expedition attraction, December 30, 1980, 8:04 a.m.
Frontierbit Shooting Expedition
November 29, 1959
Avg. queue length:
It's just like you're a gun-happy deputy in an old mining town, but with no sheriff and no drinking allowed!
- If traveling with a large group, remember to sit next to someone you find nearing, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 46".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from clothing, viral, bowel, social, or personal problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During any hail, this attraction may run backwards.
- No shoplifting or singing along permitted.
- Be sure to maintain your arms and glasses away from the cast members at significant times.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to bring their own pirate specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.