Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frontierbit Shooting Expedition, a favorite show of Ichabod Crane
Frontierbit Shooting Expedition
November 16, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally designed for:
It's just like you're a small child with a rifle in the old west, but with friendly skeletons and no dancing girls!
- If you are allergic to children, then you won't want to go on this show.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for young children.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness, unstopable headgear, garish makeup, or hair or liver problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During unseasonal weather, this show may melt.
- Because this is a high-speed show, adults are required to have safety specticles.
- This was one of the so-called "D ticket" shows.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tourist.