Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierbit Shooting Excrustation attraction at park closing
Frontierbit Shooting Excrustation
March 27, 2000
Avg. queue length:
It's just like you're blowing away the western territories, but with gunfighters in t-shirts and no moral quandries!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Bumping may occur.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and glasses within the other guests at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.