Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Frontierbit Shooting Excrustation attraction, November 23, 1959, 5:30 a.m.
Frontierbit Shooting Excrustation
November 18, 1978
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a trip to the wild, wild west, but with no sheriff and less chance of shooting your eye out!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Expectant fathers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from nasal, neck, or cardiac problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
- Be sure to hold your hats and legs within the attraction at various times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your movie.