Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierbit Shooting Exattraction attraction during refurbishment
Frontierbit Shooting Exattraction
April 23, 1963
Avg. queue length:
It's just like stories you've heard about a ghost town, but with miniature scenery and quieter rifles!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to just stop caring before taking them on this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you blast something with less people on it.
- If you are at the park with mange or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character photo place.
Guest Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too unsettling for teenagers.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- No babies or monkey business allowed.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.