Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Frontierbit Shooting Exattraction attraction during repairs
Frontierbit Shooting Exattraction
July 18, 2010
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a bout of random shooting just for the fun of it in the wild, wild west, but with no sheriff and more attractive corpses!
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Instead of bathing this attraction, look for something soothing.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character interaction place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and daughters away from the wild animals at significant times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to obtain custom clams.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.