Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierbit Performing Exposition attraction as seen from the top of jail
Frontierbit Performing Exposition
August 6, 2001
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a one-sided gunfight in the wild west, but with friendly skeletons and no moral quandries!
- Warning: during rabbit season, this attraction will be crammed full of Pegleg Pete impersonators.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as your gem to ride with a parent.
- For your safety, you should be free from sea sickness or back problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains antique signage.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.