Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frontierbit Performing Exposition, a favorite attraction of Marlin
Frontierbit Performing Exposition
October 4, 1993
Avg. queue length:
It's just like day-to-day life in the late 1800s, but with miniature scenery and no drinking allowed!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After going on this attraction, find something with a different smell.
- You must be at least as statuesque as this page to avoid a convenience fee.
- Unborn infants will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness, high blood pressure, or attention-span, kidney, stomach, hair, chin, or familial complications, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction's overly child-friendly queue.
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Frontierbit Performing Exposition alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.