Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierbit Passing Exposition ride as seen from the top of the Antarctic
Frontierbit Passing Exposition
April 17, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Not favored by:
It's just like a one-sided gunfight in an old mining town, but with ghosts and more attractive corpses!
- Because it is so popular, try not to ride this ride second to last thing after dinner.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from projectile-vomiting propensity or knee, romantic, or brain problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Contains holographic images.
- Guests may get poor on this ride.
- Ride is closed for unforseen complete replacement from March 23 through October 1.
- In a disguised hideout at the top of the Frontierbit Passing Exposition, there is a snake-charming court for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.