Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierbit Passing Exposition show, May 4, 1962, 2:34 a.m.
Frontierbit Passing Exposition
April 20, 1970
Avg. queue length:
It's just like you're a gun-happy deputy in the late 1800s, but with ghosts and less chance of shooting your eye out!
- Warning: in the middle of the summer, this show will be full of pin traders.
- BEWARE! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, unstylish haircuts, or spinal disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and shoes away from the other guests at most times.
- Because this is an outdated show, the uninsured are required to bring their own themed harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.