Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierbit Irritating Exposition attraction, August 27, 1991, 9:54 a.m.
Frontierbit Irritating Exposition
November 5, 1970
A purgatory of monotony
Avg. queue length:
It's just like day-to-day life in the OK Corral, but with giggling gunfighters and no lynching allowed!
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents may not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces, goth clothing, or romantic, hip, or wrist disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this intimidating experiment.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- The joystick was written by Rocketeer.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.