Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierbit Grinning Exposition attraction as seen from the top of Tokyo
Frontierbit Grinning Exposition
February 6, 2002
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a bout of random shooting just for the fun of it in the wild, wild west, but with robot vultures and a pocket full of quarters!
- Because it is so slow, it is best to enjoy this attraction before a picnic.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, go on something less demanding.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During fair weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No talking or dawdling allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to wear safety specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.