Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierbit Erupting Exposition attraction, November 20, 1975, 7:78 a.m.
Frontierbit Erupting Exposition
September 3, 1992
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a gunbattle in the wild, wild west, but with robot vultures and more attractive corpses!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to proclaim this attraction first thing in the morning.
- After frightening this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something that doesn't involve navigators.
- Minimum height 49".
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for very young children and some adults.
- Contains holographic images that may panic service animals.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may melt.
- In a secret hideout at the top of the Frontierbit Erupting Exposition, there is a basketball area for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.