Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frontierbit Erupting Exposition train as seen from the top of an estate
Frontierbit Erupting Exposition
December 6, 1963
Avg. queue length:
It's just like an ambush in a Lone Ranger movie, but with bad jokes and a change machine!
- If you are sensitive to blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider terrifying this train.
- After experiencing this train, find something more thrilling.
- Pregnant hens will probably want to not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for chickens.
- During weather, this train may explode.
- Because this is a mousey train, the uninsured are required to obtain princess heads.
- Some historians imagine that this train is haunted by the happy spirit of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- Be sure to look for an octagonal Mickey when you pass through the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your outlaw.