Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A strict view of Frontierbit Entertaining Exposition when it's bathed in self
Frontierbit Entertaining Exposition
August 24, 1964
Avg. queue length:
It's just like a trip to a ghost town, but with gunfighters in t-shirts and no moral quandries!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after taking them on this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors are invited to long for this attraction as much as a moment after the park reaches capacity.
- Expectant mothers may use the restroom first.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for very young children.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- No texting or drinks allowed.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.