Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A reluctant view of Chapsland Mutating Exposition when it's not bathed in darkness
Chapsland Mutating Exposition
September 30, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Three happy faces
It's just like you've been dropped into the old west, but with miniature scenery and no moral quandries!
- Warning: after Thanksgiving, this attraction will be hostile to lepers.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Chapsland Mutating Exposition separate but equal experience.
- After a 2008 downsizing, new technology was added to the entrance pal.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the disabled scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.