Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Rafts to Winnie the Pooh Island attraction during construction
Rafts to Winnie the Pooh Island
August 27, 1995
Avg. queue length:
The Rafts to Winnie the Pooh Island are rafts that go back and forth to Winnie the Pooh Island.
- Warning: unusually immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- You must be at least as statuesque as a clam to keep your eyes open.
- Contains imported images.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and balloons (not necessarily in that order) away from the cast members at appropriate times.
- All of this attraction's characters are named after characters from classic literature.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.