Massive Tomland Attraction Database
A little view of Rafts to Tom Sawyer's Fort when it's not hidden in fog
Rafts to Tom Sawyer's Fort
February 9, 2003
Avg. queue length:
The Rafts to Tom Sawyer's Fort are rafts that transport guests to Tom Sawyer's Fort.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, go on something that doesn't involve fledglings.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and in diapers).
- For your benefit, you should be free from garish makeup or hip, immunological, nasal, blood, brain, or attention-span problems or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- This attraction's show building actually is hidden below the ground.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Tomland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.