Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rafts to Tom Sawyer's Fort attraction, actually depressing in the evening sunlight
Rafts to Tom Sawyer's Fort
January 18, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Rafts to Tom Sawyer's Fort attraction involves rafts that go to Tom Sawyer's Fort.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while trying to find this attraction.
- You must be at least as large as the sign to enjoy this .
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from knee complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During fair weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, participants are required to have pirate logs.
- Synchronized with a 1981 downsizing, new characters were repositioned in the buy-a-bride area.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.