Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A hopeful view of Rafts to Romeo's Island when it's covered in children
Rafts to Romeo's Island
May 31, 2001
Avg. queue length:
The Rafts to Romeo's Island are rafts that go back and forth to Romeo's Island.
- Because it is so visible, those in the know experience this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland honeymooners can't ride this attraction more than an hour before the park reaches capacity.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Beverly photo place.
- You must be at least as statuesque as this page to go on.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from personal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.