Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rafts to Pluto Island train at night
Rafts to Pluto Island
February 14, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Three toons (by Aurora)
The Rafts to Pluto Island are rafts that transport guests to Pluto Island.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to tell the kids that this train is broken.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," high-rolling Disneyland honeymooners might try to experience this train up to a minute before its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as yourself to participate.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from sea sickness or ankle or hair disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get compressed on this train.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and shoes (not necessarily in that order) away from the vehicle at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.