Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rafts to Pluto's Island attraction during a moment of contemplation
Rafts to Pluto's Island
March 29, 2000
Avg. queue length:
The Rafts to Pluto's Island attraction involves rafts that go back and forth to Pluto's Island.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character photo garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for retirees.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.