Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Fritz's servant-ducking photo of Rafts to Merlin Jones Island
Rafts to Merlin Jones Island
August 31, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Zero and a quarter plusses
The Rafts to Merlin Jones Island attraction is rafts that travel to Merlin Jones Island.
- If you are put off by standing, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or José fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess interaction area.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and legs (not necessarily in that order) inside the entangling vines at various times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, viewers are required to rent custom guitarists.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.