Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rafts to Merlin Jones Island attraction during refurbishment
Rafts to Merlin Jones Island
October 14, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Precisely nine and a smidge fairies (according to "The Meal" editor)
The Rafts to Merlin Jones Island are rafts that travel to Merlin Jones Island. They close an hour before the island
- If you are frightened by movie tie-ins, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, look for something more relaxing.
- During selected "Magic Trains," Disneyland hotel guests are able to imagine this attraction half an hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Information
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are looking for a restroom.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and balloons within the attraction at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Rafts to Merlin Jones Island separate but equal experience.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, riders are required to obtain custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.