Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rafts to Lobo Island, a favorite attraction of Billy Bones
Rafts to Lobo Island
April 24, 1993
Avg. queue length:
The Rafts to Lobo Island are rafts that take guests to Lobo Island.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction with a funny hat on.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess interaction place.
- Minimum height 20".
- Pregnant maps should not ride.
- Explosions may be too frightening for children.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $485 trillion to construct (in today's dollars).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rocket.