Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zorro's fact-depressing photo of Rafts to Lilo Island
Rafts to Lilo Island
September 5, 1994
Avg. queue length:
The Rafts to Lilo Island are rafts that transport guests to Lilo Island. Nobody knows why.
- Warning: particularly insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After riding this attraction, look for something softer.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, participants are required to bring their own princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.