Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Griffith Park's arcade-licking photo of Rafts to Lilo Island
Rafts to Lilo Island
January 16, 2006
Avg. queue length:
25 minutes (or 28 minutes in metric)
The Rafts to Lilo Island attraction involves rafts that go back and forth to Lilo Island.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy after telling them that this attraction exists.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to experience something shorter.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 32".
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from excessive boorishness or attention-span, personal, fingernail, or blood problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- This is one of the many attractions that has not malfunctioned since the park turned 35.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.