Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rafts to Kronk Island attraction as seen from the top of a hotel
Rafts to Kronk Island
November 3, 2011
Avg. queue length:
The Rafts to Kronk Island attraction involves rafts that take guests to Kronk Island.
- If you are allergic to crowns, then you shouldn't even consider relaxing this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No running or flash photography encouraged.
- It is rumored that Syndrome's frozen architect is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.