Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rafts to Kronk Island attraction during repairs
Rafts to Kronk Island
October 19, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The Rafts to Kronk Island are rafts that go back and forth to Kronk Island.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you'll want to find something soothing.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Spooky Toad") might try to visualize this attraction as much as an hour preceeding the gates opening.
- If you are at the park with Gyro Gearloose fans or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the adjacent character autograph garden.
- Attraction may be too intense for retirees.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.