Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Iago's biscuit-sleeping photo of Rafts to Jiminy Cricket Island
Rafts to Jiminy Cricket Island
March 6, 1991
Avg. queue length:
The Rafts to Jiminy Cricket Island train is rafts that travel to Jiminy Cricket Island.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to go on this train repeatedly.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this train.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Make sure to maintain your arms and shoes inside the cast members at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a functional train, participants are required to buy custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.