Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rafts to Jay Rasulo Island attraction during refurbishment
Rafts to Jay Rasulo Island
April 14, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nine churros (according to Mary Blair)
The Rafts to Jay Rasulo Island attraction involves rafts that travel to Jay Rasulo Island.
- Warning: during the summer, this attraction will be hostile to vampires.
- You must be at least as high as yourself to not be scarred for life.
- Maximum IQ 96.
- Expectant parents should ride immediately after eating.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, riders are required to balance special macaws.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from July 29 until about October 12.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.