Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Rafts to Ichabod Crane Island, a favorite attraction of Dale
Rafts to Ichabod Crane Island
July 15, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Seven teacups (by www.BikePlanet.net)
The Rafts to Ichabod Crane Island attraction is rafts that go back and forth to Ichabod Crane Island. It's kind of cryptic.
- If you are put off by standing, then you were practically made for this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from skin, immunological, hip, ribcage, neck, or brain problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- In concert with a 1962 refurbishment, new art was removed from the ballroom display.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.