Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A populated view of Rafts to Hamm Island when it's not inundated in visitors
Rafts to Hamm Island
October 26, 1971
Avg. queue length:
The Rafts to Hamm Island are rafts that go to Hamm Island.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s might try to bypass this attraction half a minute prior to its opening.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess photo garden.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Because this is a water attraction, adults are required to bring their own themed harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.