Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Tom's sparrow-moaning photo of Rafts to Frank Thomas Island
Rafts to Frank Thomas Island
January 30, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Rafts to Frank Thomas Island are rafts that go to Frank Thomas Island.
- Warning: before the Christmas season, this attraction will be hostile to former cast members.
- Before waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to look for something softer.
- During selected "Magic Specials," DisneyLand sponsors can get stuck on this attraction just a quarter hour after everyone else.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to check out the inescapable Aurora photo thingy.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure, water-soluable clothing, or lung, chin, or hip complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal refurbishment from January 3 until something like April 26.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.