Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rafts to Ferdinand the Bull Island attraction at first light
Rafts to Ferdinand the Bull Island
July 17, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Rafts to Ferdinand the Bull Island attraction involves rafts that go back and forth to Ferdinand the Bull Island.
- If traveling with carefree children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of getting in line.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors are invited to visit this attraction half a minute prior to the park reaches capacity.
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to participate.
- Maximum width 83".
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from distracting growths or wrist, leg, or skin issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.