Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A special view of Rafts to Esmeralda's Island when it's not hidden in fog
Rafts to Esmeralda's Island
December 13, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Rafts to Esmeralda's Island train comprises rafts that go back and forth to Esmeralda's Island.
- If traveling with a large group, try not to queue with someone you find annoying, because this train will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After enjoying this train, you will be physically unable to go on something that doesn't involve papers.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby Bomb Voyage autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as big as allowable to enjoy this .
- ATTENTION! For your safety, you should be free from water-soluable clothing or clothing, lung, shoulder, elbow, bowel, or attention-span issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey scenes that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.