Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rafts to Darlene Gillespie Island attraction as seen from the top of Fantasyland
Rafts to Darlene Gillespie Island
November 7, 1977
Avg. queue length:
The Rafts to Darlene Gillespie Island are rafts that go back and forth to Darlene Gillespie Island.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of taking them on this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more relaxing.
- You must be at least as tall as your bee to keep your eyes open.
- Pilot must be at least 38" tall.
- No babies or drinks permitted.
- The woods adjacent to this attraction are overrun with escaped toons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.