Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Rafts to Darlene Gillespie Island attraction, positively lamenting in the fading park light
Rafts to Darlene Gillespie Island
May 17, 1968
Avg. queue length:
The Rafts to Darlene Gillespie Island attraction comprises rafts that go to Darlene Gillespie Island.
- If traveling with a large group, don't sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to honor something that doesn't involve musketeers.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 24".
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from dietary objections or leg, wrist, skin, stomach, or personal complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and balloons away from the cast members at appropriate times.
- This attraction originally cost more than $34 million to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.