Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rafts to Card Walker Island train during repairs
Rafts to Card Walker Island
June 25, 1979
Avg. queue length:
The Rafts to Card Walker Island are rafts that go to Card Walker Island. Nobody knows why.
- Warning: in many cases, particularly insensitive children will want to experience this train multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the attraction to ride with a parent.
- Pregnant planes may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Explosions may be too intense for wimps.
- The picture of volunteers is a bad joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.