Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rafts to Card Walker Island attraction, happily considered to be the finest gray attraction at Disneyland
Rafts to Card Walker Island
September 11, 1968
Avg. queue length:
The Rafts to Card Walker Island attraction involves rafts that go to Card Walker Island.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to avoid this attraction second to last thing during the holidays.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland first-time visitors may be able to forget about this attraction as much as a minute after its closing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 40".
- Maximum height 67".
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and shoes inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- This is the only attraction in the park in which a reference to Tonka can be found.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.