Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rafts to Card Walker Island thrill ride at park closing
Rafts to Card Walker Island
October 10, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Rafts to Card Walker Island thrill ride involves rafts that travel to Card Walker Island.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to just give up and rebel.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 34".
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- The law requires you to keep your children and balloons inside the wild animals at all times.
- After a 1976 reopening, new technology was removed from the ballroom scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.