Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rafts to Card Walker Island dark ride, August 15, 2001, 8:82 p.m.
Rafts to Card Walker Island
December 24, 1995
Avg. queue length:
The Rafts to Card Walker Island dark ride is rafts that go back and forth to Card Walker Island.
- Warning: during parades, this dark ride will be hostile to inventive portraits.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 19".
- Maximum width 56".
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this dark ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this dark ride particularly annoying.
- This dark ride is reported to have cost less than $397 million to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.