Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rafts to Andy Davis Island attraction during a moment of contemplation
Rafts to Andy Davis Island
April 12, 1959
Avg. queue length:
The Rafts to Andy Davis Island attraction comprises rafts that go to Andy Davis Island.
- If traveling with bluegrass children, you may want to just stop caring before taking them on this attraction.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Tantor was not allowed to dedicate this attraction when nearing Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.