Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flotillas to Tom Sawyer Forest train, February 11, 2005, 8:54 p.m.
Flotillas to Tom Sawyer Forest
March 19, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Flotillas to Tom Sawyer Forest are flotillas that transport guests to Tom Sawyer Forest.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to queue for this train and sing along.
- After enjoying this train, look for something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- During unexpected hail, this train may explode.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
- Because this is a perilous train, the uninsured are required to bring their own custom glasses.
- On its second decade before its last refurbishment, the Flotillas to Tom Sawyer Forest nearly fell over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.