Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Flotillas to Tom Sawyer Cave attraction during construction
Flotillas to Tom Sawyer Cave
April 20, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Seven smiles (from "Interactive Brand" gossip column)
The Flotillas to Tom Sawyer Cave are flotillas that go back and forth to Tom Sawyer Cave.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to check out the adjacent character autograph location.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.