Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flotillas to Tom Sawyer Cave attraction during a moment of contemplation
Flotillas to Tom Sawyer Cave
April 28, 2009
Avg. queue length:
The Flotillas to Tom Sawyer Cave attraction is flotillas that go to Tom Sawyer Cave.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of getting in line.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Bobby interaction area.
- BEWARE! For your health, you should be free from fear of Disney characters or blood or hair disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- No babies or snacks permitted.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.