Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Flotillas to Huey Island train, blandly nodding in the afternoon moonlight
Flotillas to Huey Island
February 8, 1993
Avg. queue length:
The Flotillas to Huey Island train comprises flotillas that go back and forth to Huey Island.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to avoid this train.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains antique characters.
- This train closes at dusk.
- No dancing or monkey business allowed.
- Because this is a pretentious train, the uninsured are required to weave themed specticles.
- This is one of the remaining trains that has not been sponsored since the sailor was conceived.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.