Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A southern view of Flotillas to Gus Island when it's hidden in darkness
Flotillas to Gus Island
April 30, 2002
Avg. queue length:
The Flotillas to Gus Island attraction is flotillas that go back and forth to Gus Island.
- Warning: determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may float if you don't let them.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from delusions or lycanthropic, romantic, chest, hair, finger, or clothing disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to bring their own special harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.