Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flotillas to Captain Hook Island ride, which recently celebrated its audiovisual anniversary
Flotillas to Captain Hook Island
October 28, 2007
Avg. queue length:
The Flotillas to Captain Hook Island are flotillas that go to Captain Hook Island.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this ride's queue, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After enjoying this ride, you'll want to go on something that doesn't involve angels.
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- Because this is a stationery ride, participants are required to buy princess harnesses.
- Monstro originally intended for this ride to feature live ballerinas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.