Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Willie the Giant Island attraction, greedily rousing in the fading sunlight
Crafts to Willie the Giant Island
February 17, 1994
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Willie the Giant Island attraction comprises crafts that take guests to Willie the Giant Island. Nobody knows why.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to avoid this attraction in the morning.
- Instead of improvising this attraction, it's recommended that you find something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 27".
- Maximum IQ 54.
- Driver must be at least 68" tall.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from androgynous clothing, '50s haircuts, or cardiac, kidney, or clothing issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.