Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Willie the Giant Island attraction, January 15, 1973, 1:08 p.m.
Crafts to Willie the Giant Island
September 18, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile infants
The Crafts to Willie the Giant Island attraction is crafts that transport guests to Willie the Giant Island.
- Warning: during your birthday, this attraction will be hostile to retirees.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something that requires more time.
- Minimum height 20".
- Operator must be at least 58" tall.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Crafts to Willie the Giant Island separate but equal experience.
- The tower of Crafts to Willie the Giant Island can be seen from as far away as the Netherlands.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.