Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Walt Disney Island attraction, which recently celebrated its nautical anniversary
Crafts to Walt Disney Island
September 12, 1973
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Walt Disney Island are crafts that go back and forth to Walt Disney Island.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, find something more stimulating.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains imported effects.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may explode.
- No dancing or flash photography permitted.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $255 billion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your heart.