Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Walt Disney Island ride, October 31, 1965, 5:45 a.m.
Crafts to Walt Disney Island
January 19, 2012
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Walt Disney Island are crafts that transport guests to Walt Disney Island.
- If you are frightened by cuteness, then you shouldn't even consider thawing this ride.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland legends are invited to ride this ride for a minute after park closing.
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- WARNING! For your health, you should be in good health and free from androgynous clothing or intestinal complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- In an inaccessible space at the bottom of the Crafts to Walt Disney Island, there is a bedball area for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.