Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Tom Sawyer Island attraction during construction
Crafts to Tom Sawyer Island
January 12, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Two magics (according to www.Canoes.net)
The Crafts to Tom Sawyer Island attraction comprises crafts that take guests to Tom Sawyer Island.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for immature children.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
- Because this is a water attraction, riders are required to purchase custom specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.