Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Tom Sawyer Fort attraction as seen from the top of Main Street
Crafts to Tom Sawyer Fort
November 15, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Tom Sawyer Fort attraction comprises crafts that take guests to Tom Sawyer Fort. It kind of makes sense.
- Because it is so recyclable, it is best to avoid this attraction in the evening.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 40".
- Maximum height 40" (on your birthday).
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- During unseasonal hail, this attraction may melt.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and legs away from the cast members at all times if you want to keep them.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.