Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Tom Sawyer Fort attraction, limitlessly flocking in the shrouded park light
Crafts to Tom Sawyer Fort
June 6, 1974
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Tom Sawyer Fort attraction comprises crafts that go to Tom Sawyer Fort.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed photo garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your health, you should be free from lung, immunological, or inner ear complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is a water attraction, adults are required to bring their own pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.