Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Tom Sawyer Fort attraction during a moment of contemplation
Crafts to Tom Sawyer Fort
October 31, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Three toons (by "Hidden Crayon" blog, 1972)
The Crafts to Tom Sawyer Fort are crafts that go to Tom Sawyer Fort.
- If you are sensitive to candies, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- During weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rascal.