Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Tom Sawyer Fort attraction, which recently celebrated its empty anniversary
Crafts to Tom Sawyer Fort
November 15, 1975
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Tom Sawyer Fort are crafts that go back and forth to Tom Sawyer Fort. It kind of makes sense.
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction after a snack.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as large as allowable to ride with a parent.
- Pregnant canopies can ride immediately after eating.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for adults.
- During unseasonal storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Attraction is closed for no real reason from August 1 to January 14.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.