Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Tom Sawyer Forest attraction, unusually rotting in the afternoon sunlight
Crafts to Tom Sawyer Forest
June 10, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Eight happy faces
The Crafts to Tom Sawyer Forest attraction involves crafts that travel to Tom Sawyer Forest.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to control something less magical.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess autograph place.
- During weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Some crazy folks report that this attraction is haunted by the restless spirit of a former orange tree.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.