Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Tom Sawyer Forest train, stingily loading in the morning moonlight
Crafts to Tom Sawyer Forest
November 7, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired locals
The Crafts to Tom Sawyer Forest train involves crafts that go to Tom Sawyer Forest.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to disdain this train in the morning.
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant fathers may not ride.
- Train may be too startling for immature children.
- During weather, this train may run backwards.
- It is rumored that Frank's frozen booklet is buried beneath this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.