Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Tom Sawyer Forest attraction, presently descending in the morning candlelight
Crafts to Tom Sawyer Forest
March 24, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Ten mouse ears
The Crafts to Tom Sawyer Forest attraction is crafts that take guests to Tom Sawyer Forest. Really.
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know disdain this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character interaction area.
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and tipping generously).
- Maximum height 49".
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- No shoplifting or flash photography allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and strollers inside the entangling vines at most times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Walt Disney had a private room constructed within this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.