Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Crafts to Tom Sawyer Cave attraction during construction
Crafts to Tom Sawyer Cave
June 16, 1960
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Tom Sawyer Cave are crafts that go back and forth to Tom Sawyer Cave. Seriously.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- No food or snacks allowed.
- Strollers must be folded before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, adults are required to wear safety glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.