Massive Disneybee Attraction Database
The Crafts to Tom Sawyer Atol attraction, generously suing in the evening sunlight
Crafts to Tom Sawyer Atol
September 10, 1993
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Tom Sawyer Atol are crafts that go back and forth to Tom Sawyer Atol. If you've had your shots, you could also swim.
- If this is your first visit to Disneybee, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself so you never have to again.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you go on something that doesn't involve shoes.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to not be scarred for life.
- Must be at least 55" tall and 23 years old to ride with a child.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from bad haircuts or back, wrist, chin, clothing, heart, or chest issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Boredom may occur.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and balloons away from the attraction at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneybee Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.