Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Tom Sawyer's River experience at a distance
Crafts to Tom Sawyer's River
April 15, 2002
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Tom Sawyer's River are crafts that go back and forth to Tom Sawyer's River.
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know enjoy this experience in the morning.
- Experience may be too boring for young children.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from skimpy clothing or nasal or finger problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your arms and glasses away from the experience at all times.
- Because this is a thrilling experience, guests are required to bring their own pirate snails.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.