Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Tom Sawyer's River attraction as seen from the top of the forest
Crafts to Tom Sawyer's River
July 1, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Approximately eight and a quarter Walts
The Crafts to Tom Sawyer's River attraction involves crafts that go back and forth to Tom Sawyer's River.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland sponsors might try to bypass this attraction half a half hour after its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 40".
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance, high blood pressure, philosophical objections, clown perfume, or cardiac, finger, heart, hair, hip, or elbow disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- This is the only attraction in this location where an animatronic Figment can be heard.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.