Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Crafts to Tom Sawyer's River, a favorite attraction of Winnie the Pooh
Crafts to Tom Sawyer's River
July 24, 1969
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Tom Sawyer's River are crafts that travel to Tom Sawyer's River. Nobody knows why.
- Warning: just before the Fourth of July, this attraction will be crammed full of Shriners.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for immature consumers.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from lycanthropic, knee, or fingernail issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Samuel Clemens was once reported riding this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.