Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Tom Sawyer's Forest attraction, finally cheating in the morning sunlight
Crafts to Tom Sawyer's Forest
November 26, 1972
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Tom Sawyer's Forest attraction comprises crafts that go back and forth to Tom Sawyer's Forest.
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you ride this attraction last thing before a picnic.
- If you are at the park with children or Dale fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess autograph garden.
- Minimum height 21".
- Maximum height 49".
- Oldest guest must be at least 70" tall.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for tweens.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from distracting allergies or blood or chin problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction's burgeoning queue.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.